
Today when I open my laptop, I feel bored and nothing to do.
So, I decide to decoration my blogger, cause have a long time no renew my blog style.
Just now I choose some mature blogskin to myself.
Finally, I choose this theme. I feel this theme is simple and mature.
edit this theme waste too many time, but just now is finished, HAPPY!
Is this theme good than before that?
But many image cannot place at this theme already, place limited.
Have you see what mouse I use in this blog?
The word have elf, suitable for me because I'm a ELF :)
Have you see what mouse I use in this blog?
The word have elf, suitable for me because I'm a ELF :)
I feel this theme is good because have pages already, have you see it?
you can use your mouse to point the first image, have the mustache one.
You will see have four box, that is pages, you can click that to see what I write.
I will put more details if I have enough time.
Ok, is time to stop. Bye-bye! :)
Comments