Today is a special day, because today is my birthday..
This year is the first year I spent my birthday in the work of career.
I think I am very lucky in my first job, I have meet good colleague and a good boss.
Today boss go to King's Confectionery to buy two small cake to me and yan.
I was very happy!

The left hand side of cheese cake, have write my name.

The right hand side of coffee cake, write yan name.

Boss, thank you! :)
After that, I have received two gifts.
This is the present that Catherine give me..
Buy at The Body Shop, very fragrant.



Thank you, Catherine!
Another present is buy from Teacher Chan.

I really appreciate....
After work, mom bought a lot of dinner food.
Have...




All are bought at the night market..
In addition, younger brother have bought a fruit cake to celebrate my birthday.

Bought at The Baker's Cottage.
Very very very tasty...

Family sing the birthday song, really warm feeling..
Besides, just bought three sparkling hairpin at the night market.

Thank you, Google!
_%E5%89%AF%E6%9C%AC.png)
Comments