
My Dear!
Recently I saw you have been writing negative things...
I know you say I've changed..
Sorry about that.. I never changed...
In our lives, will always recognize new friends...
You cannot say because I met new friends and forget about you.
Seriously, you are my best friend..
My life has never encountered before.
Always talking with me.
Always sharing something with me.
Always accompany me.
All of this, I will never forget!!
Maybe our lives are not the same, but I've been on your side!
Although I do not often find you chat, but you are still deeply in my heart.
Maybe our lives are not the same, but I've been on your side!
Although I do not often find you chat, but you are still deeply in my heart.
If I make you sad, sorry.....
when you think you're not happy with your life, always think that someone is happy simply because you exist.
Comments