Skip to main content

Fall for you




Today is the thirteenth day we are together.

This is my fourth love. Is a most special love.

Because we both are really not the same as the language.

He speaks English but my English is not very good.

He speaks Hakka but I will a little bit only.

He speaks malay but my malay also very poor.

Sometimes do not really understand what he is talking about,

but I am very grateful that he will repeat until I understand.

Chat with him made ​​me feel like I was an idiot.

But I will not let language become a barrier between us.

Actually, I think in a relationship where the age difference is not a problem.

Although his age is one year younger than me but he was mature than me.

Sometimes really hate myself so immature,

Often little things in order to be jealous,

So that he is not happy and make my own heartache.

I really want to change myself seriously.

We met each other in online games, feels special.

He is a boy who accompany me play Mstar everyday,

accompany me complete daily quest,

help me to find part time, has not changed.

This all moved me.

Because in this world no one has the obligation to pay his/her time for you,

If you encounter such a person, should cherish that person.

So I choose to cherish the good people to me. <3


I love you, Raymond Tay

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

美图时间

好无聊 所以我拿了美图秀秀来美化照片 哈哈 你看我的这张照片 全部都是有用美图美化的 好不好看? Muahaha.. 真的很无聊  给你们看原版的啦  所以说 现在的科技真先进  还有我拍了一张照片放上fb  问朋友的意见 才决定要染什么颜色的头发 好吧 现在决定要染褐色了  谢谢你们的意见啊... 说真的 我还是比较喜欢用我第二个fb id.. 因为第一个id给我的感觉是很沉重 很寂静 很冷漠的 谢谢出现在我第二个fb id的朋友 你们给了我温暖

TaeTiSeo♥

Tiffany I love her smile, so sweet ;) so BEAUTIFUL !!! ^^ Taeyeon Her sound is better than everyone :) SeoHyun my idol, so cute >u< !!! [ click picture to zoom in ] TaeTiSeo I change to my facebook banner picture :) LOVE them ^^♥

What's up.. ): ?

发生什么事了??我真的不懂… 今天一大早到学校……我很期待很期待… 你懂为什么吗? 是因为我们两天没见面了:( 期待着见到你…… 见到你了…很开心地望着你… 你是怎样回应我…? 眼神一扫而过…就没了… 你了解到我是什么心情的吗?你又怎么感受到… 我做错了什么?我真的不懂… 为什么不告诉我呢…? 我就是一直去烦你…好像第一次下课…第二次下课酱… 怕你饿坏,就只求你…求你吃我的面包一口… 一口就好……你不领情… 摸你的头,碰你的手…你闪开了… 第二次下课,我还去找你… 你还是那样… 你知道你这样做…我会胡思乱想的吗? 我的心一直在问我…西是不是不爱你了…是不是不想理你了… 我一直在告诉自己…可能是我做错了什么…一定是… 我去问他..他没应我…我决定不找他了… 因为在学校的相处时间是有限的… 他都不珍惜了…我又何必在乎呢… 到放学了…他还是那样…… 我真的习惯了… 就很干脆地走了… 我一直转身望……还是没他… 算了… 就算有追上来,又有什么用呢? 每次等到我要离开的时候才会找我… 是不是要等到失去我了…才懂得珍惜… 你跟本就不懂我心里最在乎的人是你… 我的笑容,是为了掩饰我的不开心…