Hoho, Sunday again...
Today went out with my baby boy ♥
We met at Hang Tuah lrt station.
When I saw him, he suddenly gave me a present..
Very surprised and shy lo.. So sweeeeet la ♥

He said it was our 1 month anniversary present..
But I feel that I'm not a good girlfriend..
I did not send him a gift, very guilty..
Sorry... Btw, thanks for your present ♥ v ♥
After that, we went to Subway because he want to eat breakfast.
Stay there until 12:15pm then went to cinema.

We watched Thor: The Dark World

The best movie ever ♥
After watched then we went to Sakae Sushi, sushi not bad.. (:
After ate then we walk around and around until 5pm
Then back home...
Recently, I love this two songs..
And I will remember these two songs.. ♥
Aerosmith - I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing
Taeyang - Wedding Dress
Recently, I love this two songs..
And I will remember these two songs.. ♥
Aerosmith - I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing
Taeyang - Wedding Dress
Comments