My company organized an annual dinner today,
but today morning have work also, 1 session only.
This morning only a few students,
my students so cute la, both 6 years old..

After teached, almost reached home at 12pm.
Then makeup, prepared went to annual dinner.
My boss called me at 12:35pm then we ran out from house.
Aliss lend me her earrings in car,
because not enough of time to wear in house.

Thanks Aliss... :)
My OOTD today..

The dresses look so big, I looked very fat.. :(
My colleague has asked me to take off my coat,
I said cannot, they stopped said until I told them the reason.
Place in viva home, Vivatel,
nice place :o
After reached there, we take some foods to eat,
and drank grape wine.
Aliss helped me take photo. (:


Have one part was professional certification awarded,
I get the Chinese Teaching Certification,
Took about a year to get it.

There have an activity was to recognize and remember their names.
Felt so shy.


Have take picture with my colleagues.

Take picture with big boss too.

I also get a hamper in this year..

Around 5pm, took a group photo together,
so many leng lui girls there :o
[ If can't see the picture can left click on the picture 1 times. ]
Then went to a vegetarian restaurant to eat our dinner,
nice place, foods not bad...

Almost at 8pm can back home already...
Boss sent me home.
Have a nice day... :)
After reached home take photo again... :3


Comments