Today have a date with my dear,
we went to Mid Valley,
I don't know why,
my father suddenly said he could carry me to the Mid Valley :3
Then we met at Mid Valley,
when I saw him, he straight gave me the Valentine's gift,
so surprise and so shy <3
I never expected you will send me a gift :o
Almost all the restaurant was not open yet,
so we went to arcade and play games.
After that, we went to Snowflake.
He ordered Snowflake Bestseller Cold,
nice :3
Feel like want eat again :o
I don't know why,
my father suddenly said he could carry me to the Mid Valley :3
Then we met at Mid Valley,
when I saw him, he straight gave me the Valentine's gift,
so surprise and so shy <3
I never expected you will send me a gift :o

Sorry dear, I didn't send you gift,
I really no time go out shopping :/
I will buy anything for you when you need it. :(
The gift was shoes,
so nice and beautiful :o
Thanks dear... ♥♥♥

Then we went to cinema and buy ticket.
We watched "Vampire Academy".

so we went to arcade and play games.
After that, we went to Snowflake.
He ordered Snowflake Bestseller Cold,
nice :3
Feel like want eat again :o

Having our lunch at Tony Roma's :3
His burger...
RM27.xx

My BBQ 1/2 Chicken...
Regretted ordering this, because I was so full: X
Btw, it was nice...
RM29.xx

After we finished the foods, then we rushed to cinema,
because we was late :x
Movie almost finished at 3:40pm,
then we walked around.
Need to going home at 4:30pm.
Take picture with my dear at lrt station :3

Next round,
went to Catherine's wedding dinner with colleagues.
When I reach home almost 6pm,
boss said will waited for us at 6:10pm,
then I straight back home change bag,
suddenly boss call us :o
So busy and tired today :x
The wedding dinner place in selayang,
I fall asleep in car, because not enough sleep.
Take picture with Catherine and colleagues :3

When reach home almost 11:30pm already,
so late.... :x
Filled day :3
Comments