
Have to admit that our lives have changed,
You now have to work so I can no longer rely on you.
But easier said than done.
Today is the third day you go to work I'm still not used to,
You work from morning to night,
we only have three hours of chat time.
Recently, a few days vacation and I feel like want spend it with you,
but your work finish at night,
I am not willing to let you be so tired, so I choose not to.
I know I'm selfish,
always wanted you to accompany me to chat, dating with me.
Life without you, I lost the meaning of life.
Everyday play game, repeat and repeat...
Now I think single more happy than in relationship.
Since I'm in love, I become very irritable.
Jealous, quarrel... a lot of things happen.
Sometimes cry until fall asleep, sometimes very angry,
and the same problem occurs repeated.
I'm really tired in love, I'm not tried to control you,
I just don't want you back home so late,
This is called care.. not control..
Memories are always the best,
Today I accidentally saw this picture,

This photo was taken when we first date.
I would like to return to the past,
and I cried because of the picture..
Time is cruel.
I am willing to give you all my time,
because I know that money can be earned back,
But time has passed cannot be repeated once.
I don't know that our relationship can be maintained to how long,
But I cherish every single second to stay with you,
because I know that time can take away a person.
However you choose to earn a lot of money, work 7 days,
naturally our time together becomes less.
Now I really don't want to expect you to give me your time,
Let it go, just let it go...
Can't hold it back anymore..
Cheer up have fun at work dear.
I LOVE YOU, RAYMOND

Comments