Tuesday (19/8) 1am,
you leave Malaysia, went to South Korea..
Attended The World Taekwondo Hanmadang 2014..
Until Monday (25/8) come back Malaysia..
1 week is so long for me,
When the first and second day we still can Whatsapp,
because there have wifi..
But started from third day,
he started busy, always at outdoor, he so pity so tired...
I can wait for you come back to me..
But recently I'm so stress,
about the driving final test..
At next week Wednesday..
Lack of confidence, afraid will fail..
Then need to pay again and again...
I keep thinking everyday, headache..
I really hope someone can stay with me,
talk with me...
And today is Friday, T.G.I.F?
No feeling.. because without you...
Saturday.. Sunday.. same..
In these two days, I will miss you so so much,
Cause everytime we go dating in these two days..

This picture was last week Saturday we took together one..
This picture keep remind me of you,
I miss you so so much, baby...
3 more days you come back...
5 more days driving test shyt..NOOOOOO..
Claire... cannot escape.. accept the fact... :/
Raymond, cheer up good luck!
Tomorrow is your turn to punch le...
Gogogo... I wish you success <3
love you miss you...
Comments