Skip to main content

Stay with me


Sometimes I really don't like myself, still stuck in the past.

In the past, he will Skype with me so long,

until like 4am morning still don't feel like want off.

He will always find topics to talk with me, look at me.

But now, because he play game when we Skype, and nothing to say,

so I feel like he changed.

Everyday I have been looking forward to... Skype with him at night.

I think because I care too much, I will emo and get hurt.

10/9/14, This day was a nightmare..

This day we are in the fight all day long..

He told me he went to Sunway Lagoon,

after that until night didn't send me message at all.

Yeah you're not my dog, no need report report report,

because I worried about you, want to know what you doing..

After this, I think about us.

We are not suitable, you're too mature for me,

you can be independent, but for me im not.

I am that kind of girl who will dependent on you,

always want you to accompany.

And I'm always childish I know,

jealous because you go out with your female friend.

In that night, I decided to break up with you, 

because this is the only things I can do,

I think that after we break up your life will be better,

don't have argue anymore.

Then facebook relationship status I changed to single.

I'm sorry, I know that night I hurt you so much.

Then you straight come my house,

that is the first time, I saw you cried.

When I saw you cried, I cried...

Then you want to leave, I hold your hand, 

but I can't hold, and you leave.

Until that moment, I can feel that...

you really leave me and I'm so sad so hurt.

The next day, he Whatsapp me when I'm working.

but I had deleted my Whatsapp so I can't see the message,

then you called me, until that day we together back.

After this incident, I seriously think clearly,

he love me so much and I love him so much,

thats so hard to find someone will love each other.

Why I don't cherish but I make problem,

I hurt him and hurt myself.

If I keep doing this he will leave me.

So sorry pig, I will be a better Claire :')

I will cherish every moment to stay with you, 

I love you so so much!!!

Our selfies~ <3








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

美图时间

好无聊 所以我拿了美图秀秀来美化照片 哈哈 你看我的这张照片 全部都是有用美图美化的 好不好看? Muahaha.. 真的很无聊  给你们看原版的啦  所以说 现在的科技真先进  还有我拍了一张照片放上fb  问朋友的意见 才决定要染什么颜色的头发 好吧 现在决定要染褐色了  谢谢你们的意见啊... 说真的 我还是比较喜欢用我第二个fb id.. 因为第一个id给我的感觉是很沉重 很寂静 很冷漠的 谢谢出现在我第二个fb id的朋友 你们给了我温暖

TaeTiSeo♥

Tiffany I love her smile, so sweet ;) so BEAUTIFUL !!! ^^ Taeyeon Her sound is better than everyone :) SeoHyun my idol, so cute >u< !!! [ click picture to zoom in ] TaeTiSeo I change to my facebook banner picture :) LOVE them ^^♥

What's up.. ): ?

发生什么事了??我真的不懂… 今天一大早到学校……我很期待很期待… 你懂为什么吗? 是因为我们两天没见面了:( 期待着见到你…… 见到你了…很开心地望着你… 你是怎样回应我…? 眼神一扫而过…就没了… 你了解到我是什么心情的吗?你又怎么感受到… 我做错了什么?我真的不懂… 为什么不告诉我呢…? 我就是一直去烦你…好像第一次下课…第二次下课酱… 怕你饿坏,就只求你…求你吃我的面包一口… 一口就好……你不领情… 摸你的头,碰你的手…你闪开了… 第二次下课,我还去找你… 你还是那样… 你知道你这样做…我会胡思乱想的吗? 我的心一直在问我…西是不是不爱你了…是不是不想理你了… 我一直在告诉自己…可能是我做错了什么…一定是… 我去问他..他没应我…我决定不找他了… 因为在学校的相处时间是有限的… 他都不珍惜了…我又何必在乎呢… 到放学了…他还是那样…… 我真的习惯了… 就很干脆地走了… 我一直转身望……还是没他… 算了… 就算有追上来,又有什么用呢? 每次等到我要离开的时候才会找我… 是不是要等到失去我了…才懂得珍惜… 你跟本就不懂我心里最在乎的人是你… 我的笑容,是为了掩饰我的不开心…