
In fact,
everyone will have a growing experience,
it gives you makes you mature and grow.
Before I think love is very simple,
just love each other,
can meet each other everyday,
happy with each other is enough.
In fact, after my graduation,
I think love is the real test.
Perhaps I'm not used.
A relationship that until now,
there is really a lot of bickering,
could not bear to let, unsuitable,
childish behavior.
And,
I really thought the relationship was completely over,
but this relationship has been maintained until now.
Sometimes occasionally watch movies,
occasionally eat dinner,
so it may be very complex.
But,
this also explains the existence of each other's feeling.
During that time I've tried to forget,
forgive, give up, let him go.
Yes, I was successful.
Sometimes I wonder why not together,
But he still will contact me.
Sometimes really angry,
but I just can't ignore his message.
In these months, I figured out,
If you love him, let him go,
set him free.
If he is yours, he will come back.
If not, then he is not yours.
Btw, he came back.
And I had changed.
I will not care too much,
try to get him free,
If I still want this relationship.
No longer naive.
In conclusion, try to not constrained,
Don't control.
I believe this relationship can be maintained,
because I don't want to give up,
when we still love each other.
I don't want to forget,
when we still have feeling for each other.
Comments