Sunday Sunday... I love Sunday :3
Only Sunday can relax.. Can met my dear also :3
Today went out with Raymond ♥
Seriously I was lazy,
because always have go out on Sunday recently.
Today we went to Mid Valley,
my father fetch me go there again.. hehe :3
I reach there almost 11:20am like that,
then I wait for him.
After he reach there,
he give me something. :o
That was a Power Bank,
thanks dear...

Then, we go buy movie tickets...
After buy the tickets then we go eat our lunch,
we eat at Carl's Jr...
Nice burger and French Fries :3

Take picture with dear ♥

After eat feel like want eat McDonald ice-cream :3
then he help me order a vanilla ice-cream..
Long time didn't eat ice-cream already :/
Then we go arcade, he want play games..
play until almost 2:10pm,
then we went to cinema watched movie,
we watched "Pompeii" at The Garden Signature. :3

After the movie finish, we go eat Snowflake..

Had our dinner at Italiannies, The Gardens.
Nice food, expensive also... :o



So full after eat all of this...
Then we went home..
Comments