
I waited for this day for a long time ...
Today finally have a date with Raymond <3
We went to Times Square.
After reach there, we bought movie tickets,
then we went to Wendy's for lunch,
the french fries and burger not bad :3
After lunch, we went to arcade,
because he want to play racing game... lol
When 2:15pm, we went to cinema and watched movie.
We watched Need For Speed in GSC Max.
Awh... The cinema so big :o
I had no idea all of the car in this movie,
just watched and enjoy xD

This movie almost 2 hours :o
After movie, we walked around at Times Square..
Having a tournament outside the cinema,
about the movie Need For Speed one.
As long as a person has two tickets will be able to participate.
A lot of people look at...
He attended, he was really brave -_-

After that, we walked to Low Yat.
I'm sorry, when we at Low Yat,
In fact, I do it just want you to find me and come to me,
You did it .. but I still in bad temper ... :/
Until 7pm, then we went to Sushi Zanmai for dinner.
Our foods... All so nice :3



His one....

My one... Curry taste so nice :3

Finished our foods, then we walked to Hang Tuah station,
ready to back home :x
We take picture ... hehe <3

After reach home, was my time... selfie :3
Hehe....




Arhhhh.......
Monday Blueeeeeeeeeee again.... :x
Comments