
I did not work this Saturday,
so today I went out with Raymond,
celebrate my belated birthday :)
I like to go out on Saturday,
because after Saturday still can rest on Sunday :3
Today he came my house fetch me at 12pm,

then we went to Bangsar there,
he bring me go Dip n Dip...

Nice chocolate.. delicious :3


After eat, then we went to McDonald's to have our lunch xD
I eat Mc Chicken, so fullllll... :x
He bought a pair of couple key chain...
This one is my one... :3

Today he have taekwondo class,
we reached there time was late, around 6pm.
Then I wait for him at outside,
so boring so I take picture... :3
My man so man <3 haha...

After he bath then we went to Sunway Pyramid.

Someone want to eat sushi ,
so we went to Sakae Sushi.... :3
\



After eat we walked around, then back home..
Feel like want spend more time with dear,
DON'T WANT BACK HOME.... :/
Comments