Today is Friday, my birthday.. ;)
Very good, because there is no work tomorrow :3
I can go out with with Raymond...
Celebrate my birthday :3
So sad too, so much argued,
I know his feeling, but I also have my thoughts.
Although you said a few times, I will not change my mind.
So sorry, I can't do it :/
Just now after work was raining,
we went to The Baker's Cottage buy cake..
After discount, the price was RM62..

Then went to Sri Petaling lrt station fetch my brother,
traffic jam and brother still haven't reach,
waiting waiting and waiting....
After that, my mother go buy dinner,
waiting waiting and waiting....
In addiction, family argued,
feel like no birthday mood, headache also...
Until just now night,
my dear came my house and give me birthday present.
So surprise... so touched....
I cried ...... We talked a lot in the car ...
I cried ...... We talked a lot in the car ...

My gifts... <3

Birthday card...

After open the card, inside have music one... :)

My necklace and earring...
so beautiful so nice.... <3

Bagggggg.....
Nice quality.... Don't feel like want use it... :/
Nice quality.... Don't feel like want use it... :/

Chocolate <3

Thanks dear... Thanks for everything....
I Love You <3
Comments