Sunday finally come, very excited..
Today finally can saw my dear Raymond ♥
Very very very very miss him...
1 week no met, I was painful..
Although we Skype everyday,
but always feel better if we can meet,
At least can touch him xD
Today received three gifts..

The chocolate his gave me to try because I never eat before.
The second one useful,
When a stranger deliberately close to you, you can spray on his face.
Tell you a funny story,
last time Raymond want me to test it,so I spray.
After a seconds, all the passengers started coughing,
included me and Raymond. haha...
The third things is an alarm,
when pull the button can hear very loud sounds.
He gave me all these things,
He wants me to protect myself when he is not with me.
Thanks dear, I will take these two things around.
Last time he gave me screen protector also...

Nice what... ♥
Finally can change my screen protector le xD

LOVE YOU MOST
MISS YOU MOST
my dear ♥
Comments