How time flies, Sunday again.
Went out with my dear Raymond today,
seriously i was lazy to go out,
But nevermind, can met my dear.
When I reached Hang Tuah lrt station then met my dear,
suddenly he want me to closed eyes and turn around,
I was curious and did it.
He helped me put on a necklace,
what a surprise! So romantic leh... ♥

Is a purple heart shaped necklace, beautiful.
Inside got a things, got some words.
"Raymond <3 Claire"
Thanks dear.
After that, we went to Pavilion bought movie tickets,
Then eat our lunch at Sushi Tei.
He secretly shoot me.. ♥

After eat, we walked around then go watched movie.
We watched The Hobbit,
exciting movies...
Can lay on his chest when in cinema,
feeling very warm, I like it ♥

After watched the movie,
we walked to Times Square and walked around,
then he eat his dinner at Wendy's.
My dear so cute ♥

Probably at half past seven, was time back home.
Had a nice day with my dear today ♥

Comments