
Today is Christmas,
have a date with my dear Raymond.
We went to Mid Valley.
This is the 2nd times went to Mid Valley with him.
Thanks dear, if not you, I wouldn't had the chance to go there.
Raymond can show me the world ♥
You are my motivation alive,
with you, my life has really become different.
After we reached Mid Valley, then he bought movie tickets.
The cinema seats is one pair one pair one... :o
I'm stupid, still don't know what the name is that :(
Nevermind, my dear clever... haha
After that, we went to a japanese noodle restaurant to eat our lunch.
Because all the restaurant full of people.
After eating, we walked around then go cinema.
We take photo in cinema. hehe..

We watched 47 Ronin, nice movie.

McDonald food nice too xD
My dear was very considerate,
he felt my hands was cold, then take off his clothes cover on my hands.
Feeling of warmth, a sense of security.
Thank you, I love you. ♥
After watched movie, we walked around then went back home.
I had a sweet memories in Christmas of this year.
Thanks, Raymond ♥
Comments