The last day of 2013,
spend this day with my boyfriend.
Today we went to Mid Valley,
almost 1:25pm reached there.
almost 1:25pm reached there.
Then we walked to Red Box karaoke,
so many people today :o
I liked the place only few people,
not because I introverted.
I like the quiet, also can get along with Raymond.
Have the buffet time at 3-5pm,
my foods, taste not bad..
so many people today :o
I liked the place only few people,
not because I introverted.
I like the quiet, also can get along with Raymond.
Have the buffet time at 3-5pm,
my foods, taste not bad..

So many drinks...

Time flies, our room check out time at 4:30pm.
After that, we walked around and around,
then eat Snowflake.
When eat snowflake, we talked a lot,
I like this feeling. ♥
Today we had play table hockey and car racing game Daytona,
fun lo... My dear so pro,
table hockey he win 11 round, I win 1 round only. :(
After finished the game,
we walked around until almost 8pm then going home.
Hohoho...
Take picture with my dear ♥


Muakzz ♥♥♥
Comments